Listed below is our current class schedule.
Each course costs $1,200, payable by invoice.
Please fill out the form on the right to secure a spot.
This 2-day course is designed for those who understand HVAC controls, have a minimum of 9 months working with the WebCTRL applications suite, and have a working knowledge of Adobe Fireworks for use in the floor plan section. You will learn how to make WebCTRL graphics from scratch or add to your existing system graphics.
This 2 ½-day course is for end-users of the Automated Logic WebCTRL systems. It covers the WebCTRL suite of software, ALC hardware products, and operation of a WebCTRL system. You will learn how to customize, configure, schedule, monitor, report, navigate, and troubleshoot.
- June 22, 23, 24, 2021 - WebCTRL Operator Level ONE – Memphis, TN - 2 1/2 Day Course
- August 10, 11, 12, 2021 - WebCTRL Operator Level ONE - Cincinnati, OH - 2 1/2 Day Course
- Class Full
- August 24, 25, 26, 2021 - WebCTRL Operator Level ONE - Lexington, KY - 2 1/2 Day Course
This 3-day course is for those who have completed the WebCTRL Operator Level 1 course. You will select control modules, troubleshoot programs, create system graphics, and more, using SiteBuilder, Eikon LogicBuilder, Equipment Builder, and ViewBuilder.
- September 21, 22, 23, 2021 - WebCTRL Operator Level TWO - Lexington, KY - 3 Day Course
This 3-day course is designed for those who have completed WebCTRL Operator 1 and 2 courses. You will learn the theory of token passing; troubleshoot ARCNET reconfigurations and various module level alarms; perform module statuses to identify controller issues; connect relays, sensors, and actuators; and correct failed peripheral devices.
This 2-day course is designed for installers and operators of building automation systems, 24/7 monitoring personnel, console operators, stand-alone operators, HVAC system troubleshooters, in-house maintenance staff, renovation teams, service technicians, and field personnel. You will learn logical paths to determine and solve problems.
- June 15 and 16, 2021 - BAS Trouble-Shooting Course – Lexington, KY – 2 Day Course